read more

How do I obtain a copy of previously submitted Quarterly Contribution and Wage Reports?

For reports filed online, go to our website, hover over the Online Services tab and then click the “Login to eGov” link or click on the “BUSINESS EMPLOYERS” image, click on eGov and login using the login and password you created. Click “Quarterly Reporting/EFT” link, then click “Wage and Tax Reporting (Handkey)” or “Wage and Tax Reporting (upload)” link, whichever is appropriate to your method of filing. Enter your UC Account number and Federal identification number and click Submit. Click “Continue” thru the two informational screens. From “Reporting Options” page, click “View/Reset Previously Entered Wage Reports” link, then click on “View Report” link next to the year/quarter report you wish to view and/or print – this will open in a new window; print the report and exit/close the page.

For other reports, call, write or fax your request to the Audit & Cashiering Section at the address below.