Unemployment Compensation


The following questions and answers provide a combination of general information and some technical information. This information should only be considered as a starting point due to the complexity of individual situations.

Frequently Asked Questions about

Visit our website here or call 1-866-234-5382 (select option 2).

Visit our website here or telephone: Montgomery local area (334) 954-4094; Birmingham local area 205-458-2282; or other areas 800-752-7389.

Call 800-361-4524 after 5pm Sunday through Thursday to schedule a callback for the next day. If you are unable to secure an appointment on one day, please try again on the next day after 5pm. You are only allowed one scheduled callback appointment per week.

Visit our website at Report Fraud or call 1-855-234-2856.

Visit our website at Report Fraud or call 1-800-392-8019.

Check Claims and Benefits FAQ's first, and if you don't find the answer, check UC General Inquiry.

To contact Card Services directly, please call 1-833-888-2779.

Please email UCOverpayments@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-4000.

Please call (334) 956-7308.

Please email Partials@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-7481.

Please call (334) 954-3502.

Please email DisclosureUnit.Labor@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4076.

Please email Treasurer@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-5870.

Please email Treasurer@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-5870.

Visit our website at Hearing and Appeals Section of the Contact Page.

Please email status@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4730.

Please email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4723.

Please email experiencerating@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4741.

Please email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4701.

Please email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4701.