read more

I work/worked for a private or government employer (not the Alabama Department of Labor) and have a discrimination-based complaint.

Any individual who believes they experienced employment related discrimination may file a charge of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) by calling-1-800-669-4000 or 1-800-669-6820 TTY. The charge must be filed within 180 days from the date of the alleged violation. The charge must be in writing and contain the same information set out above. Find more information here.