read more

If I transfer to another office or unit, can I use my current UC password?

No. Your supervisor will need to complete a Revoke Access Form to delete your UC password effective the close of business your last day at that location. Your new supervisor will need to complete a Computer Access Form to request a new UC password for the location to which you are transferring.

Also, if you work a temporary assignment in another office of unit, you will need a UC password for that location. The supervisor in that location will need to request a UC password for you and request that the UC password be deleted when you complete your temporary assignment.