read more

May an ex-service person file an interstate claim, using military wages, to qualify for unemployment compensation from a state, which pays a higher benefit level?

No. Federal military wages are only assignable to the state where an ex-service person is physically located when the first claim for unemployment compensation is filed following release from active duty.