read more

The insurance company has denied my claim. What can the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Division do to help me?

Contact our examiners for assistance or hire and attorney. The injured worker should contact the Alabama State Bar Association and ask for a referral to an attorney who specializes in workers’ compensation.