read more

What are the options for the injured employee if he or she gets an adverse determination pursuant to medical dispute resolution? For the employer if determination is in employee’s favor?

Employees may request a medical mediation through this Division, or the employee or his attorney may petition the court. The employer/carrier may act on our recommendation or petition the court.