read more

What can I (claimant or employer) do if a witness refuses to appear voluntarily for the hearing proceedings?

You can make a request to the Hearings and Appeals Division by telephone at 1-800-321-9323 to subpoena the individual for the hearing proceedings.  Documents can also be subpoenaed.  It will be your responsibility to provide the Hearings and Appeals Division with a full name and address of the individual and/or custodian of records and documents to be subpoenaed within a reasonable time prior to the hearing to allow for preparation, mailing and delivery of the subpoena.