read more

What if some of my base period wages are missing or seem incorrect?

If your monetary determination has missing or incorrect wages, telephone 1-800-361-4524 immediately. A request for a re-determination may be needed, in order for us to locate missing or incorrect wages. If you have worked for cash or received a 1099, this could have affected your unemployment benefits. Please email us at or call 1-855-234-2856 for help.