read more

What should I do to correct names or social security numbers already displayed on the online reports?

When filing the report online, check the “delete” box next to the line containing the incorrect name or social security number. Click on “Add New Employee” and input the correct information including name, SSN, etc. To correct previously submitted reports, submit Form UC-10-C online.

Alabama Department of Labor
649 Monroe Street, Room 4207
Montgomery, AL 36131

Phone: (334) 954-4701
FAX: (334) 954-4703